Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vendor
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FiestaForumBanner.jpg

RallySport Direct is proud to carry the Cobb Tuning Stage 1 Power Package for the Ford Fiesta ST. Click on the product images regarding more information about this power package!!

COBB Tuning Stage 1 Power Package Ford Fiesta ST 2014

cob_62fx01_1_lg.jpg
cob_ap3_for_001_1_lg.jpg
cob_701110_1_lg.jpg

FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $200 TO THE LOWER 48 STATES!!

Attachments

·
Registered
678 Posts
Just got my AP from you guys today, LOVE it. Super quick shipping, and an unbeatable price lol

·
Registered
65 Posts
Not that there was any doubt, but this is a very worthwhile mod. Huge increases in useable power and just a filter change lets through turbo noises without being overbearing.

I guess the thick factory filter was for noise control? I have never had such a pronounced noise difference with just a filter change.

·
Vendor
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
When will there be a map for EUDM ECU's?
We will let you know as soon as we obtain more information through Cobb.

Not that there was any doubt, but this is a very worthwhile mod. Huge increases in useable power and just a filter change lets through turbo noises without being overbearing.

I guess the thick factory filter was for noise control? I have never had such a pronounced noise difference with just a filter change.
Turbo noises are therapeutic!!

Regards,

Jeff

·
Registered
488 Posts
How much HP comes from the Filter. I am not a fan of those filters. they let in a lot more dirt. I do want to buy an AP.
When I dynoed at stage 1, I made 190whp, just wondering do you have a source for the Green Filter / COBB letting in too much dirt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts