Registered
2,235 Posts

·
Registered
1,150 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Colin have you used the cabin temp one you showed ?? looked like everything would line up pretty cool..
I have not, but I dont see why it wouldn't work? Those are all for the FoST, but the one I'm using now is for the FoST and works just fine.
Do your cars display the cabin temp there? That square shows me the date, I think. Would be cool if a future update let you select what to display in that area though.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Do your cars display the cabin temp there? That square shows me the date, I think. Would be cool if a future update let you select what to display in that area though.
No mine is just the date too. The fusion I was given as a rental when I was waiting for my fist to arrive had the climate control in that spot. So maybe its something they do when setting up the software on the car?

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
545 Posts
No mine is just the date too. The fusion I was given as a rental when I was waiting for my fist to arrive had the climate control in that spot. So maybe its something they do when setting up the software on the car?

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
Got it. I really wish they let you customize that area...

·
Registered
1,150 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
You only get the cabin temps in the lower right corner if you have dual zone climate control. The FiST doesn't offer that so we get the date instead. Would have been cool to have a boost gauge there instead!

Reactions: rodmoe

·
Registered
1,150 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
I am hoping for a mod (or update that makes the icons for different stations larger and easier to press while driving. I don't think the Sync/MyFord Touch/Whatever is horrible, but considering it's a Microsoft product, you would think the techies out there would have a way to reskin the overall design and make it more user friendly. I really hope Microsoft somehow makes an update that makes it more like Windows 8 with Live Tiles. That would be amazing for that touch screen.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I am hoping for a mod (or update that makes the icons for different stations larger and easier to press while driving. I don't think the Sync/MyFord Touch/Whatever is horrible, but considering it's a Microsoft product, you would think the techies out there would have a way to reskin the overall design and make it more user friendly. I really hope Microsoft somehow makes an update that makes it more like Windows 8 with Live Tiles. That would be amazing for that touch screen.
You mean like this? ;)

Microsoft's New "Windows in the Car" Concept Takes on Apple's CarPlay

·
Registered
170 Posts
Considering Ford just dropped Microsoft for their MyFordTouch I doubt it will ever get customized past where it is now.

Source:
Ford drops Microsoft, will use BlackBerry?s real-time OS for next Sync | Ars Technica

1 - 20 of 27 Posts