Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
cp-e™ DYNO/open house March 15th

March 15th, 2014 10am - ?
The Capital ST club (Focus ST Club) is holding a dyno day at our shop and we'd LOVE for you guys to come. Even if you don;'t dyno we'd love to meet you guys and show you around our shop. You can have a look at our Fiesta ST parts first hand and possibly see some up coming parts we have. Please don;t be shy. We WANT you guys to come! You guys can hear the exhaust on our shop Fiesta ST!
6802 Mid Cities Ave
Beltsville, Maryland

·
Registered
488 Posts
How much are you guys charging for dyno pulls? I am definitely in, only a 40 min drive for me :)

·
Registered
212 Posts
I am going to shoot to be there. I am only about 40 minutes away as well. Will you be selling parts? I can see wanting to pick up an Accessport when I am there and doing a before and after dyno run.

·
Registered
488 Posts
It's not our event It's Capital ST's event, we are just opening it up to you guys so we can meet you guys. Definitely email [email protected], he is the one organizing the dyno event.
Ohh got it! I will get in touch with that person, looking forward to seeing you guys!

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So we have 2 people coming anyone else? We'd love to meet you guys and hear your feedback on what you'd like to see us develop in the future and talk to you about our future products in development. Plus then you guys can see the shop Fiesta ST in person.

·
Registered
21 Posts
We are excited as the date is getting closer.. 4 more days!

Reactions: www.cp-e.com

·
Registered
488 Posts
Man, I can't wait to see the cp-e downpipe in person......must not make instant and rash purchases, but I will be stopping by the ATM just in case :cool:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Man, I can't wait to see the cp-e downpipe in person......must not make instant and rash purchases, but I will be stopping by the ATM just in case :cool:
Just do it!!!! you wont be sorry. CP-e products are top notch. Many of our members sport the CP-e DP. Nothing but great reviews!

·
Registered
488 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
I really want a DP. Do you feel the DP works fine without any tuning?

·
Registered
1,150 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
I was hoping to be there Saturday, but I think I am going to have to work on my track car to get it ready for my TT race the next weekend.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts