Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
cp-e™ Ford Fiesta ST QKspl™ Downpipe

Introducing our cp-e™ Ford Fiesta ST QKspl™ Downpipe
Although more power and great sound are high priority items when buying a 3″ downpipe, the fine details are what ensure that the product will satisfy the end-user for a lifetime:

Auto part Automotive exhaust Air intake part Automotive super charger part Automotive engine part
[h=2]FEATURES[/h]
  • More than 5% gains in upper RPMs
  • No power loss in lower RPMs
  • CNC-lathe V-Band turbo flange
  • Extra O2 bung for adding a wideband sensor
  • Laser cut stainless steel bracket
  • Industry-leading stainless steel flex joint
  • Stainless Steel honeycomb high flow cat
  • Mount to 2.50” or 3.00” exhaust flanges
  • Full 3.00” mandrel bent 304 stainless steel
  • 3/8” thick laser cut flanges
  • Included Smart O2 Simulator with Off-Road Downpipe
  • Made in the U.S.A.
  • LIFETIME Warranty
For more information please visit: Ford Fiesta ST QKspl? Downpipe | cp-e?

Attachments

·
Registered
488 Posts
Soon

·
Registered
191 Posts
This downpipe looks VERY promising. I checked your website (which is pretty slick BTW) but didn't find any dyno runs.
Do you have any that you can post?
Any requirement to run stiffer engine/trans mounts due to the size of this downpipe (does it hit anything under heavy acceleration)?
Thanks

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This downpipe looks VERY promising. I checked your website (which is pretty slick BTW) but didn't find any dyno runs.
Do you have any that you can post?
Any requirement to run stiffer engine/trans mounts due to the size of this downpipe (does it hit anything under heavy acceleration)?
Thanks
Dyno graphs are up just click on HP or TQ pictured below
Product Text Font Auto part Automotive exhaust
We also have not had any issues with it hitting on anything with the stock motor mounts. Hint: Those are coming soon too....

·
Registered
58 Posts
I'm a little confused by the TQ comparison table at the bottom of the Mustang Dyno chart. The graph makes sense, but the "blue" numbers for the stock setup don't seem to map to what the chart says. Same applies to the 3-inch exhaust chart. HP numbers look right as far as I can tell. The stock TQ numbers look like they were dropped in from somewhere. Am I missing something?

·
Registered
678 Posts
288wtq stock? :)

Catback dyno shows the same 288wtq number.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I'm a little confused by the TQ comparison table at the bottom of the Mustang Dyno chart. The graph makes sense, but the "blue" numbers for the stock setup don't seem to map to what the chart says. Same applies to the 3-inch exhaust chart. HP numbers look right as far as I can tell. The stock TQ numbers look like they were dropped in from somewhere. Am I missing something?
I agree...something is really off with the torque dyno.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
488 Posts
I might have to guinea pig for this and share the dyno charts of the results :cool:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Just a question. Do you have to have a tune with this? Will it throw a CEL? I was reading on the website that it won't throw a CEL but with my GTO I put headers and it had the 02 simulaters and it threw a light as soon as I started it.

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just a question. Do you have to have a tune with this? Will it throw a CEL? I was reading on the website that it won't throw a CEL but with my GTO I put headers and it had the 02 simulaters and it threw a light as soon as I started it.
We designed almost all of our products to work with stock parts. It will not throw a CEL, but a tune is recommended as with almost all power adding after market parts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Anybody know how easy or hard the downpipe is to uninstall and install? I installed my turboback on my old MK6 GTI, it was really simple and straightforward. I'm considering the catless downpipe, such a good bang for your buck for only $320, if I can install it myself in a couple hours I'll buy it asap

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Reactions: GhostWhite

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Have you found a DIY guide anywhere? I haven't
Our DP comes with step by step instructions with pictures

Anybody know how easy or hard the downpipe is to uninstall and install? I installed my turboback on my old MK6 GTI, it was really simple and straightforward. I'm considering the catless downpipe, such a good bang for your buck for only $320, if I can install it myself in a couple hours I'll buy it asap
If you installed a turboback on your GTI then you should be able to install this one easy

From what I am hearing it is a 3 hr job with most of the time spent getting the parts out of the car. (finding just the right angle to extract the heat sheald and factory DP)
Yup exactly!

1 - 20 of 109 Posts