Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just finished mocking up my box for my FiST. i really wanted to wait tell i could post the pics with the first post but i'm so excited to share i couldn't wait. So for my set up i'm going to be running 2 8in Kicker Comp R's in a ported box. Box is almost done just have to screw it together then i will get pics right up i promise.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
made it in the rear to go over the spare tire. I was just going to make the box and put the factory cover over it but after getting the box made and put in i decided to make a new cover too.

It's done and i have pics taken just waiting for them to send from my phone to my email.

·
Registered
575 Posts
It looks awesome man. Does the box has a bottom? Does it touch the spare tire? Can you hear any sort of vibration from the spare tire? Sorry for the many questions but I was thinking on adding a sub and this didn't occur to me.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes it does have a bottom. it is a ported box with the port made for the subs i'm using. No there is no vibration or rattle from the rear at all. it sounds great for the car, gives it that extra bass this car needed

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i'm making my own amp rack on the left hand side of the hatch. the actual amp i'm using isn't in yet so i didn't built it yet. So for now the amp is placed on the side of the box under the cover plate

·
Registered
9 Posts
yes it does have a bottom. it is a ported box with the port made for the subs i'm using. No there is no vibration or rattle from the rear at all. it sounds great for the car, gives it that extra bass this car needed
Do you have the plans for this box? I'm going to make one.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Do you have the plans for this box? I'm going to make one.
forgot the pics of these bad boys!

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts