Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just took the Fiesta logo off. First time I ever did this to a car. Took less than 5 minutes. Used dental floss, fingers to remove whatever was holding it on, and goo gone to get rest. Going to wash, polish, and wax tomorrow, so will upload photo after.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Nice. I just did the same thing to mine.just slid a plastic card (like a credit card) behind it and it was off in 30 seconds. didnt even need to apply heat. Makes the rear look quite a bit better doesnt it

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice. I just did the same thing to mine.just slid a plastic card (like a credit card) behind it and it was off in 30 seconds. didnt even need to apply heat. Makes the rear look quite a bit better doesnt it
Yes, absolutely no reason to apply heat.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
575 Posts
Did the same with some fishing wire with no heat and removed the adhesive with my hands. Used some wax to clean after. Looks way better now

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
946 Posts
In for pics, been thinking of doing this because every time I wash the damn car my mitt gets shanked and caught up on that badge! Lol

·
Registered
7 Posts
Did the same thing last night on my tuxedo black FiST. Just used some dental floss and spray wax afterwards. Now I'm out of dental floss

·
Registered
248 Posts
I just took mine off this weekend too!
Now I need to figure out how to get the ST badge moved over to the other side.
Same here. Gonna remove them both, fully detail the car and then only put back the ST on the right side. Anyone know which adhesive we would use for that?

·
Registered
728 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
I'm about ready to take off my st badge and run around as a semi fiesta sleeper. Then I'll take the fiesta badge off too for complete cleanness. Cocaine white lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
88 Posts
I took my floss out to the car to remove the Fiesta badge and found out I didn't even need it, it came off really easily just by lightly pulling. Only a little adhesive remained and that came off quick with a touch of WD-40. My friends saw my car before and after the removal and they all agree it looks much better with just the "ST"

·
Registered
14 Posts
Such a cruel joke Ford plays with us putting the ST badge on the left side here in the states! Oh well, the public won't know the difference anyway.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts