Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

It's here folks! The December Fiesta ST of the Month contest starts now! This month, we're doing a themed contest. Simply post a pic of your Fiesta ST with a holiday theme in mind. May it be in the snow, next to a xmas tree or dressed up in xmas lights/costume?!

We welcome everyone including vendors to participate. This month, we're making an exemption and allowing winners from the last 3 months to participate as well.

The contest will close in 2 weeks (Friday, Dec. 27), and winner announced shortly after. Rules for entry are below:

• The photo must be attached to a post in this thread
  • Only one picture will be allowed, so make it your best! (do not submit multiple photos)
  • You must be the owner of the Fiesta ST.
The winner will receive a $50 Amazon gift card from Fiesta ST.org and be featured on the front page!

Looking forward to seeing your entries!
Happy Holidays!

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Morning Sunset in the great state of Colorado!!

Snow Vehicle Car Hatchback Automotive design

Wish I could show the temp too, this was during a week of sub zero temperatures.

·
Registered
488 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Still waiting for the $50 Amazon card that was promised from last months contest. I've sent PM's about it with no response and Christmas is tomorrow. Not very happy.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Some damn nice looking cars in here! Especially like the Molten Orange but I'm a bit biased because that's what I'm waiting on myself!! Good luck all!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts