Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my AP3/filter installed with a 93 map, cut open the outside/bottom of the air box and covered the opening with some steel wire mesh (will probably run a hose from opening to the fenderwell sometime) and removed the donut.

The donut delete was incredibly easy. I cut the resonator off and used about 10 inches of radiator hose with about a 45 degree bend to connect to the pipe the resonator was welded to.

Auto part Automotive exhaust Exhaust system Pipe Exhaust manifold

It's made a huge difference doing all that at once. I will test my 0-60 time in a minute just for shits and grins.

I also called bojix and had them send me their splitter.

Next up: levels intercooler a cpe down pipe and triple r wing extenders

All in all a good day.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Please excuse my ignorance but what is a triple r wing extender? I googled it and all I found was info on the tripled army medical center lol.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanks guys! It looks….interesting. I will reserve my final judgment until I see some better pics then what they have on the mountune website.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Does anyone have pictures or price of the Bijox splitter? All I've seen is the Triple R splitter.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Ford
this is the bojix splitter. unfinished (black) is $180. Gotta call them to get it. I am still waiting for the invoice.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Damn I like that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts