Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I'm looking for a downpipe that matches up to the stock cat back....anyone have advise on the best quality one? I'm looking to keep the volume of my car as close to stock as possible cause I have a 1 1/2 hour drive to work....thanks in advance

·
Registered
773 Posts
Cobb (when it comes out) will be good. Anything with a Cat will be relatively muted. Also, if you decide to go Catback as well, get something with a resonator.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Cobb won't fit the stock catback

CP-E is the only brand I'm aware if that fits the stock catback with their own custom adaptor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
244 Posts
I think there are a lot of us waiting for Cobb to release more products for the Fiesta ST.
Does anyone know when they will start selling their cat back and down pipe for this car.
My credit card is trying to jump out of my pocket and make a call to another vendor (i am trying to old it off).

·
Vendor
418 Posts
I think there are a lot of us waiting for Cobb to release more products for the Fiesta ST.
Does anyone know when they will start selling their cat back and down pipe for this car.
My credit card is trying to jump out of my pocket and make a call to another vendor (i am trying to old it off).
We have finalized all of our designs and are working on the production of each component at the moment. We are just as excited and anxious to bring these parts to market as you guys and hope to have some updates soon!

Cheers,

-Braden @ COBB
Sent using Tapatalk

·
Registered
248 Posts
We have finalized all of our designs and are working on the production of each component at the moment. We are just as excited and anxious to bring these parts to market as you guys and hope to have some updates soon!

Cheers,

-Braden @ COBB
Sent using Tapatalk
soon is not soon enough! i'm trying to be patient and see your offerings before jumping on a fswerks intake and exhaust

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
To address the original concern of factory fitment, Our downpipe will fit the factory exhaust and it should be available very soon :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts