Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My sales guys were great, really worked with me on price and made the whole thing really easy. But neither of them were car guys. I knew more about the mechanics of the car than they did. But he did mention something that I just have to get out of my head. He said that a younger guy at the dealership had found a way using Sync to "get more out of the car" in the settings.

I said "cool" warmed the car up and drove it out.

The only thing I can think of is turning the ESC off.

Am I missing anything? There's no settings in the sync system that has anything to do with performance outside of the valet setting.

Just tell me I am right and I will move on, chances are the "kid" had an access port installed already.

·
Registered
56 Posts
You are correct. I went and test drove a FiSt and had to tell the salesman how to get the car in reverse. He had to move the car off the front grass area so I could drive it, be he didn't know about the reverse lockout feature.

·
Registered
678 Posts
The MFT is good for getting more out of the audio system :)

the he guy he speaks of probably has a COBB Accessport installed

·
Registered
212 Posts
I had the same experience. Of course I bought the car within days of it being unloaded 6 months ago. Actually they called me while it was being unloaded. I just remember knowing more about the features than even the sales manager. As far as I know there is no secret performance settings. Maybe he was talking about the latest Vice City game.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts