169 Posts

Cobb stage 1 91octane , fswerks intake, cpe catless DP, 3in borla

186whp
220ftlb

Dyno comps 91octane (local shop) custom tune
Same mods

204whp
238ftlb

It was a dyno dynamics dyno. He said it reads a tad lower then other dynos. But it's gonna be different wherever you go. But I'm happy with it. Wish my torque was a little higher. But oh well

Here is my AFRs and psi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

·
Registered
1,150 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know I thought there was no way. He said once I put my FMIC on that he could get about another 10 and 15ftlbs. I'd like to see it. So I'm waiting for the group buy to hit.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Nice! I'm having a local place do a custom tune on mine once I get some parts in as well. They said they've cleaned up alot of reputable OTS tunes..

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What parameters were changed by the custom tune to net those results?
You know I'd be lying if I told you. I believe AFRS, wastegate cycles, some more fuel stuff. You know I really don't know. He spent 2hrs on it. They did and awesome job though. I was happy. I know he took cobb 91 map and modified it huge. I gotta go back for my 93 which he said could bring a few more horses. Then FMIC should bring about 10whp and 15ftlbs with a proper tune. Curious to see. But with summer coming here in phx it's gonna suck to try and tune with temps up to 115. Lol

·
Registered
191 Posts
You know I'd be lying if I told you. I believe AFRS, wastegate cycles, some more fuel stuff. You know I really don't know. He spent 2hrs on it. They did and awesome job though. I was happy. I know he took cobb 91 map and modified it huge. I gotta go back for my 93 which he said could bring a few more horses. Then FMIC should bring about 10whp and 15ftlbs with a proper tune. Curious to see. But with summer coming here in phx it's gonna suck to try and tune with temps up to 115. Lol

Fair enough, I don't have much experience with custom tunes so I was just curious. Looks like impressive results.
Did your peak boost increase at all?

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Sorry for the Repost I was getting a kink in my neck reading them ;)

From First Post THIS IS TANNERS Dyno info...

Cobb stage 1 91octane , fswerks intake, cpe catless DP, 3in borla

186whp
220ftlb
ujeva5uq.jpg
Dyno comps 91octane (local shop) custom tune
Same mods

204whp
238ftlb

It was a dyno dynamics dyno. He said it reads a tad lower then other dynos. But it's gonna be different wherever you go. But I'm happy with it. Wish my torque was a little higher. But oh well

Here is my AFRs and psi
asequ6a2.jpg

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
656 Posts
I would consider selling the exhaust and get a 2.5" one as 3" is far to large for this engine size. I have seen 550WHP with a 3" exhaust on a 2.4 engine and made 250whp on a 1.8 1zz toyota with a 2.5" and there was more if I wanted to go all out but it was built to last.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts