1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'm in southwest VA, so I'm not far off

·
Registered
743 Posts
I'll be coming to the dragon in September with a honda civic group (most drive non-civics). It would be cool to meet up with some of you

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm west of Asheville. I'd be down for meeting up in Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg. Maybe meet in the morning and drive through Townsend and over to Deals Gap. Could make a nice day run some weekend.

·
Registered
361 Posts
I live 15 mins away from the dragon.
I'm jealous and don't like you now. J/k. I'm in central NC, so it's about 3-4 hours away for me.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'm always down for a meet. And just so you guys know, the second annual ST takeover at the Dragon is going to be at the end of September. Last year was a blast.

Reactions: k757

·
Registered
743 Posts
I'm always down for a meet. And just so you guys know, the second annual ST takeover at the Dragon is going to be at the end of September. Last year was a blast.
I'm not sure if I'll be there this year but I hope so. I want to roll with the fast drivers

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm in Johnson City, TN almost ever week with my job. Just bought a new MO FIST last week. The most fun I've ever had driving. Would be down for a meet up too.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ok so pigeon forge meet sound good? seems to be a good distance for everyone around. jut nee to know when to make this happen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts