Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ran a catless downpipe yet? I'm planning on ordering a catless downpipe from milltek, but cobb's stage two and three map require either stock or a high flow cat. I am aware of e-tunes, but hear mixed things about them. :confused::confused::confused:

As of right now, I am running the milltek catback exhaust and the cobb stage one power pack.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Cobbs OTS stage 3 map will not throw a CEL just so you know. I'm running an ATP catless and on the modified stage 2 it popped in less than 20mi, so far have over 100 on the stage 3 with no code.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
COBB Stage3 maps have the P0420 DTC turned off in the tune so it wont throw a cat eff CEL at least v104 tunes that I just looked at in the ATR. Stage 2 maps it is still on by default

Reactions: 94Gt5.0

·
Registered
946 Posts
94GT is this your first car catless? how is the smell, like cruising around with windows down?
Far from it, most of my vehicles are/were catless. Smell isn't bad, on a windy day with the windows down you'll get a little whiff, but it's far from bad. Idk why everyone on this forum seems to think going catless = PBR and chicken wing farts smell

1 - 8 of 8 Posts