Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Premium Member
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive design

Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Ford Fiesta ST 2014

RallySport Direct is proud to carry the Eibach Pro-Lowering Kit Springs for the 2014 Ford Fiesta ST. Give that Fiesta ST aggressive looks as well as better handling with the Eibach kit! Click on any of the product images for more information regarding this product!!

Suspension part Coil spring Auto part Shock absorber Suspension

Drain cleaner Liquid

Coil spring Auto part Wheel Rim Automotive wheel system

Drain cleaner Liquid

Coil spring Auto part Automotive wheel system Rim Wheel

Property Real estate Home Building House

· Registered
635 Posts
Oh man oh man oh man i need this, even if my spine is screaming NO I still scream YES!.

· Registered
488 Posts
haha, progressive springs......no

· Premium Member
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh man oh man oh man i need this, even if my spine is screaming NO I still scream YES!.

We have the pro kit on our FoST and it rides just about as good as the car did when it was stock. They obviously ride slightly more rigid, but definitely a good ride. I drive the FoST as my daily and I have zero complaints about the ride even after 17000 miles.

Corby

· Registered
2,234 Posts
Don't worry Air13 just ain't like'n Prog rate springys No harm no fowl.. I have had good luck with Eibach product just not in the market as I have my solution waiting the basement till it gets above freezing and i can work in the garage ..

Reactions: stuntdoogie

· Premium Member
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Would these change the ride alot? I really dig how my car rides but wouldnt minf dropping it. I had Megan coil oversonn my last ride and at the softest setting it was brutal

These ride very nice, comparable to a stock ride. They improve the look of the car and don't change the ride quality much at all.

Corby

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.