Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Discount code and sale ended on 10/16

We have decided to do another group buy with a 20% off discount code!!!

The product in this group buy is our new Fiesta ST Blow Off Vents - the discount CODE is fiestagroupbuy -

l_344292bov1.jpg
l_344293bov2.jpg

Original price $55, with discount they are now $44 each with the code fiestagroupbuy

Want that
PSSSHHH sound from your Fiesta ST?

Made from anodized black 6061 aluminum
Stainless Steel hardware and silicone O-ring included
Adds that classic blow off sound to your vehicle

Enter discount code at check out Product Store

·
Registered
61 Posts
Curious about this. Too chicken to spend the money so far. Really just worried I wont like the sound or it will end up being too loud and (I hate the term but..) rice-ish. Guess I'll stare at it for a few more days.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anyone jumped on this yet? Is it worth it?
I can tell you that we have sold quite a few already, almost as many as our Fiesta ST RMM's. It may surpass them as being the best selling product we have for this platform (even though we just got started on it, we have many other products in the works).

·
Registered
61 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
I've received it but haven't had a chance to install it yet. I should be able to get it on this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I installed the BOV vent over the weekend. It's loud! I like it! Not sure my neighbors do though haha. Install was straight forward but took a while due to working in such a tight space. All in all, I'd recommend it.

·
Registered
400 Posts
What makes it loud?
What about when cruising?
thats a good question ^^^
What makes it loud is the built up pressure being vented to atmosphere. Think of a high pressure air hose rupturing and releasing the air in one big burst.

When cruising, you won't even hear it because there is no pressure being vented. The pressure is only vented when shifting. If you short shift you'll barely hear the vent.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts