Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We are proud to announce that we now offer ESM Wheels in perfect fitment for the Fiesta ST! These wheels are great for those who want an aggressive fitting wheel without spending thousands.

• Classic mesh design 3 piece look
  • Available in 17x8" ET35
  • 1.5" lip
  • Polished lip with silver center section
  • 4x108 bolt pattern
  • Weight is 21 lbs each

Here is shot of them on our Fiesta ST:

Please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Nik @ Levels

·
Registered
946 Posts
Whats the pricing? And any other colors besides silver available?

Also what are y'all lowered on?

·
Registered
488 Posts
damn those look great! wish the gray finish was available in 4X108 :(

·
Registered
369 Posts
These are prob gravity cast cheapo pos wheels. Look good but will bend or.break in no time. Better off buying quality wheels.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Reactions: airjor13

·
Registered
16 Posts
Are these wheels TUV or JWL approved? What IS the construction method? The ESM Wheels website is very light on ANY manufacturing details or certifications. As much as I love this style of wheel, I think I'd look elseware until more information is known.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
I come back to this pic everyday. This is exactly how I want my ST to look with the drop and the style of wheels but instead 16". I need the extra tire meat for these here ruff streets.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
488 Posts
if they are gravity cast, 21lbs is too heavy for easily bendable wheels. Ill definitely pass.

this, but they look "tight" :) god why can't enkei make RPF-1 in 4X108...

·
Registered
1,150 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
I say the same thing every time I see a wheel I like.. "Why cant they make this in a 4x108..."
At least theres more options then when I had my CTSV. That car had a 6 lug wheel, and there was virtually zero wheels for it under the $2500 price range lol
Dat torque and dat LS needs all 6 lugs to put down the powwa :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,150 Posts

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Are these wheels TUV or JWL approved? What IS the construction method? The ESM Wheels website is very light on ANY manufacturing details or certifications. As much as I love this style of wheel, I think I'd look elseware until more information is known.
ESM wheels surpass TUV, ISO and JWL certifications. The are 1 piece cast alloy and ESM stands behind the quality and durability of their products.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Whats the chance of they making the ESM-004's in a smaller diameter? Would jump on these quick if they were 16"

1 - 20 of 54 Posts