Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else check how much estimated torque your cobb ap says your engine is making? I'm on a 91 stage 1 tune @ 5500ft elevation and I'm getting 302. I don't really believe it's making that much at the crank but I like looking at it 8)

·
Registered
923 Posts
It's not a dyno, mate. hehe. Mine has read 490 torque before and 668 psi boost... it's a bit buggy me thinks! lol

·
Vendor
418 Posts
Anyone else check how much estimated torque your cobb ap says your engine is making? I'm on a 91 stage 1 tune @ 5500ft elevation and I'm getting 302. I don't really believe it's making that much at the crank but I like looking at it 8)
Hey guys, I do apologize for this one. There was an oversight on my part when I was adding the new monitors and I accidentally wiped out the conversion on the Torque monitors. What you are seeing is nM (Newton Meters) which can be quickly converted by multiplying the values you see by 0.737562149277. I have this fixed for the February update as it effects around 3-4 monitors in total. Once the firmware update is available, the values will display correctly without any additional user input. Oh, and 223ft-lb at 5500ft is pretty good!

Cheers,
-Braden @ COBB

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ahh well that makes sense. Thanks for the the update, so when the February update releases, the torque monitor will show an estimate at the the wheels?

·
Vendor
418 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
I am having an issue where when at 2nd gear tq spikes to 377 after that it goes down it's like a quick second and this is happening after I upgraded to the latest version of stage 93 v102

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk 2

·
Vendor
418 Posts
I am having an issue where when at 2nd gear tq spikes to 377 after that it goes down it's like a quick second and this is happening after I upgraded to the latest version of stage 93 v102

Can you try to capture this in a datalog? Also, what firmware version are you running?

Thank you,
-Braden @ COBB

·
Registered
98 Posts
I wonder if the spikes are due to wheel spin.
I used to get the same weird readings when I was monitoring my TURBOXS setup on my WRX. It only happened when I would spin things up.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Am not actually flooring it. It just happens. Its been happening for a few days now. It has happened every time and today when I tried to log it didn't.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Speaking of torque. ITS ST DYNO WEEK next sat in KC. Whoop hope to get the AP by then.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Ok I've tried many time and cannot reproduce while logging. If not logging it quickly happens.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
361 Posts
Speaking of torque. ITS ST DYNO WEEK next sat in KC. Whoop hope to get the AP by then.
I went and had mine dyno'd after putting in the filter and RMM to have a baseline to work from.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts