Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone here know (maybe @Drifter ) is the Superchips Bluefin a standard tune or if I buy from Finsport would it be a Finsport tune?
I can get the Bluefin for a good price locally and also my car is stock right now is there much difference in stage 1 tunes?
Also if I buy a Bluefin locally can I buy a Finsport Stage 2 tune with this device?
Sorry but info on this device seems a bit scarce and we can't yet get @COBB Access Port for our MAF tuned cars no matter how much I pester them.

Tappin on the phone

·
Registered
490 Posts
The Bluefin is a generic tune, and they had major issues with the 1st few versions of the map. Finsport tune wont work with the Bluefin maps, but Finsport do have a I-Flash lead now for portable delivery. A stage 1 will give you a few % gains. Personally, from what I read on the UK forum, I would rather fork out a bit more and go the Finsport route. Contact Jay, he is very helpful. [email protected],

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It looks like Finsport sells the Bluefin on his site also. I was reading of a few problems with the generic Bluefin tune too. I'll ask Jay I guess. If I learn more I will post the info. Thanks Drifter.

Tappin on the phone

·
Registered
490 Posts
Yes, they do sell the Bluefin also. They brought in this item because initially the Finsport masp were inhouse flash, but now the have the I-Flash lead. Jay also mentioned that they are working with another supplie for the leads, that wil lbring the cost down signidicantly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts