Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I would love to get the Fiesta Euro headlight assembly with LEDs. I want OEM, no aftermarket stuff. Has anyone done this before? If so, how did you order from Ford, how much $$, and how easy/difficult to install?

·
Registered
411 Posts
I would love to get the Fiesta Euro headlight assembly with LEDs. I want OEM, no aftermarket stuff. Has anyone done this before? If so, how did you order from Ford, how much $$, and how easy/difficult to install?
I live in Australia and our STs run the led and projector headlights. Priced a headlight assembly the other day for a guy in the states. $805.00

·
Registered
1,150 Posts

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
I think you would have to get them from a European country that has left hand drive. I don't think the headlight adjustment would travel that far.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I am actually looking into getting a set for myself from Europe. I believe you can get it for LHD pattern if you specially request it.

My big question is.. I wonder if the harness will plug right in..

·
Registered
67 Posts
Would anyone care to request the part numbers they are getting quoted? That would be very useful info.
Head over to fordpartsuk.com and the part numbers are 1831485 and 1831385. Just shoot them a price quote for those 2 part numbers and they'll give u a quote.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Really interested in this
Does this only include the physical headlights themselves? Or do they include the hid bulbs plus ballasts and such

The 2 biggest gripes I have with my FiST is the 6k redline and that we didnt get the projector headlights

1 - 20 of 40 Posts