Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

How much would you pay for an incredibly nice armrest?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What would you pay for an armrest remanufacture?

Please post the maximum you would spend on a very nice leather or interior matched armrest on the poll.

I believe a basic and advanced option will be available, but if it was exactly what you wanted I am feeling out how much you would spend.

I am not making these but another interior company I am helping R&D for.

If you have suggestions on any other appearance modifications for the interior please let me know what you are thinking.

· Registered
52 Posts
Accidently hit $100-200 when I'm willing to pay $300-400 for interior goodies.

· Registered
728 Posts
I'd be willing to pay $100-200 for a well thought out single gauge pod.
Would like to see a 3 guage pod, similar to FoST, Oil temp, oil pressure & Boost!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

· Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I should of been more clear on the parts. These are for interior leather/cloth/look accessories. Not really electronics or gauges, but things like leather covers, replacements, visors, etc. The visors were a good idea.

· Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Andy said hes pretty sure the price is going to be under $150 for a pretty decent extended armrest ( I believe in leather but not 100%, might be factory style ).

· Registered
949 Posts
I should of been more clear on the parts. These are for interior leather/cloth/look accessories. Not really electronics or gauges, but things like leather covers, replacements, visors, etc. The visors were a good idea.
All about the visors!

· Registered
656 Posts
Arm rest would be great as cannot reach mine as it is and love using one when cruising:)

$150 would be perfectly fine to pay for it as well if not more.

Rick

· Registered
204 Posts
Any possibility of a shift boot stitched in FiST colors?

Or maybe just to match the Recaro stitching?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Reactions: DjDevilCloud

· Registered
1,150 Posts
I'd be interested in just a red stitched shift boot.

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk

· Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Colin, I have him working on shift boot, cover for right outside the shift boot, and the armrest. Visors and door handle covers are next.

We need the market though. If you want to look at the company its LeatherZ.com ( here is another armrest they have done http://leatherz.com/product/Mark4.html ). They make mainly BMW products, pricing is good, and the detail seems good. The guy is very nice and is really only holding off because he has not worked with the Ford market at all really, and is curious to see what people will spend for decent stuff. That armrest is only 100, and it's pretty decent. With what I am trying to get him to do, it may be even nicer for around the same priced. I think if we are going color matched it may go around the $200+ range.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.