Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The drag race is about 9 minutes in to the show. I don't want to ruin it for you, but it doesn't fair well against the competition..lol

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
The FiST is not known to beat its rivals on a straight but it is much more fun to drive according to critics.

If you get the Mountune kit, that will be a different story though..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
104 Posts
If you are old enough to remember great British cars from the past, when Clarkson mentions Lotus (Ford) Cortina, nuff said! A practical car that could take the family around town, then go out and win races on Sunday!

Ages ago, I had an Isuzu I-Mark Lotus sedan. That too, was an amazing little car for the money, and had been compared as the modern (at that time) Lotus Cortina. And our new Fiesta ST is every bit and more.

·
Registered
26 Posts
The Fiesta ST was on Fifth Gear this week. It was in a comparison match with the Clio and 208.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Just drove the 208 gti this past weekend. A very nice car but I still prefer the ST even if I have to sacrifice on ride comfort.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I thought this was a great review. Very interesting to see it compared to other vehicles, even though those other vehicles aren't available in Canada.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Mmmm. Not sure about us top gear but uk top gear gotta be one of the most entertaining shows around.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Mmmm. Not sure about us top gear but uk top gear gotta be one of the most entertaining shows around.

I don't even watch the U.S. show, it just pales in comparison to the original. Sometimes they're a bit difficult to understand/don't always get the jokes, though.

·
Registered
1 Posts
There is a quick clip of the Fiesta ST on the Top Gear (UK) - The perfect road trip Special as well.... 27 min in ques the Hot Hatch segment...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts