Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's right, Fiesta ST Cobb V3 flashers from FSWerks are ready! These are in-stock and ready to ship now!

FSWerks programming will be released shortly and is included at no extra charge to you!

FSWERKS Cobb V3 AccessPORT ECU Flasher - Ford Fiesta ST 2014

And remember, we ship for free to the entire USA and Canada! :cool:

·
Supporting Vendor
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not just yet. Cobb has to make that possible first. They are considering it from what I know.

·
Registered
923 Posts
If you have these in stock I need one by tomorrow (I'll pay for overnight shipping). Let me know if this is possible. lol

·
Registered
488 Posts
If you have these in stock I need one by tomorrow (I'll pay for overnight shipping). Let me know if this is possible. lol
I am pretty sure Cobb in TX has them in stock

·
Registered
923 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Well that sucks. It appears everyone is closed today. :mad:

·
Registered
923 Posts
Peloton patience is a virtue...:)
Should I still be patient now that UPS is officially 7 hours late dropping this item off to me? I paid for 12pm delivery. Ugggh. :p

·
Registered
923 Posts
So I installed the 91 octane Stage 1 map based on other peoples recommendations to skip the 93 map. Initially I was not at all impressed but I gather there may be some ECU re-learning that has to take place? I do like the new rev limiter setting. I think I will be able to get to 60 mph with just one shift now. lol. I'll put some miles on it and see if the throttle response becomes a bit more responsive.

·
Registered
923 Posts
The only issue I am having overall is that the mount will not stay stuck to my dash. It can't seem to support the weight of the AP. I will just remove the 3M tape and use high strength silicone instead.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
I like the aggressiveness in the 91 tune. But my MI to E went up from 230 to 403. Hows that possible and a more agressive tune? Im sure this tune runs richer. My mpg also went up from 17 to 23 city.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
488 Posts
I been the 93 tune for over 3 weeks, you guys are reporting the 91 tune is more "aggressive"? Can Cobb, or someone please explain to me? thanks

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Drove on 93 map for about 4 hours and i it doesnt feel as rwsponsive as 91. I have more turbo lag on in 1st and 2nd gear. Doesnt feel as powerful and solid as the 91 map. I think 4 hours is enough time for the ecu to learn no?

·
Registered
923 Posts
Im running the 93 map and on idle my boost pressure is at -10.6psi. Is that normal?

Heh, yes... and I bet it goes down even more when you coast in gear. Negative reading is vacuum anything above 0 is boost pressure.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Its no longer 10 at idle it went down to 9. Im new to turbo charged cars forgive the noobness....

1 - 20 of 24 Posts