488 Posts

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
946 Posts
Wish they offered their sportline series for the Fiesta, little more aggressive drop.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Wish they offered their sportline series for the Fiesta, little more aggressive drop.
That's such a terrible choice. 95% of the time springs only worsen the ride and handling of a car. Putting springs only neuters a car.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
946 Posts
That's such a terrible choice. 95% of the time springs only worsen the ride and handling of a car. Putting springs only neuters a car.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
I really dont care lol, its a daily driver, not a race car.

·
Registered
212 Posts
First, the graphics package that Eibach photo shopped on that car is ugly.

I think the stock car sits low enough. There is barely any wheel gap now. Also the Eibach springs should ride better. They are progressive and end up with the same front rate and nearly the same rear. Stock springs should actually dive less. Only reason for getting these springs is to slightly lower the car and soften the ride.

I do like the fact that the ad shows factory spring rates and alignment settings. I'll see what H&R comes out with.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
I hate progressive rate springs.....linear rate springs FTW

·
Registered
3 Posts
LOL I know of the guy who's car that it looks just like D1JL's (aka Dave) car from another forum he had his car at Eibach to let them measure and develop the springs (got to keep them too i think) Not everyone's cup of tea but he likes it :) Glad to have them supporting our car and hope to see more from them in the future. Always nice to have options ..
Ask and you shall receive!

These PRO-STREET-S are still in development and may change. l think we all agree these cars are blast to drive and we are very excited to get these coilovers out to the community. No solid ETA as of yet, but we will keep you posted as soon as production is scheduled.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
The drop on the Eibach springs looks pretty clean and would be pretty close to the height I'd set it at if/when I get coils.
How do stock shocks usually react to Eibach Pro-kit?
IIRC in the GTI community H&R Sports will halve the life of OEM shocks.

View attachment 497

·
Registered
3 Posts
So how come My FiST rear twist beam doesn't look like that ?? my spring and rear shocks are mounted different..
Hmm, What year is your vehicle?

The drop on the Eibach springs looks pretty clean and would be pretty close to the height I'd set it at if/when I get coils.
How do stock shocks usually react to Eibach Pro-kit?
IIRC in the GTI community H&R Sports will halve the life of OEM shocks.

View attachment 497
We engineer our springs to work in conjunction with the OEM dampers. Part of this process is finding the functional range of travel in the original equipment and working within those parameters. This is why we may not always be the "lowest drop" amongst our competitors.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Reactions: Colin1337
1 - 20 of 33 Posts