Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious if anyone in Canada or the US has received a Ford OEM winter wheel as part of the winter tire package. All I've been told by my dealer is that its 16" and aluminium.
They don't know what its going to look like. They gave me the part number EE8Z1007AWSP which a special part number for their winter tire package where Ford is paying up to $1800 for winter tires, wheels and tpms sensors.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I doubt they are paying $1800 for the package. I know Ford (at least in Ontario) is actually throwing in the Winter Tire and Rim Package if you buy a new fiesta st. Don't know what they look like though, sorry

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not too sure exactly how the $1800 winter tire package works, but my understanding is that Ford will pay up to $1800 towards tires, wheels and sensors. Last I heard from my Ford dealer the wheels are about a 1 week away. I'm getting Hakkapeliitta R2's. Ford doesn't offer these technically as part of their winter tire package. But the dealer is getting them from a local tire store with dealer pricing so the amount added to the $1800 is the same price if I were to buy them directly from the local tire store. There was only one tire left available thru Ford's program which was the Continental Winter Extreme. All of the other winter tires Pirelli, Hankook, Yokahomma where all showing back ordered in the size 195/50r16.

When I get these wheels, will post a picture.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This is the wheel I'm getting as part of the Ford Winter Tire Safety package, its a 16" wheel, Ford Part Number: EE8Z1007AWSP. Will post another picture when installed on my PB FiST.

IMG_0460.jpg

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Here's what the Ford OEM 16" 8 spoke wheel looks on my FiST with 195/50r16 winter tires. With Ford's $1800 winter safety package it cost me $185 for these wheels, sensors and Hakka R2 winter tires.

Fiesta ST Winter Back Drop.jpg

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I didn't pay $1800, Ford paid up to $1800. I had to pay the difference of $185. When I bought the car I had two options $750 cash or Ford pays up to $1800 for a winter set. I had to pay extra because the tires were more premium than the others they offered.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
I didn't pay $1800, Ford paid up to $1800. I had to pay the difference of $185. When I bought the car I had two options $750 cash or Ford pays up to $1800 for a winter set. I had to pay extra because the tires were more premium than the others they offered.
Oh...good deal.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I couldn't find anything..

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Might have to go to your Ford dealer, it's the same 16" wheel shown as an accessory in the Fiesta brochure. That part number was for the Canadian Ford tire winter safety program.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
139 Posts
Ahh I see now. For an option wheel on the base fiesta they look pretty good. I think I'll order 4 of those so I can run a set of Nokian studded tires. :) The stock tire size on the ST only has one winter tire (bridgestone) available, it's ridiculous.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts