Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Greetings everyone!

We are expecting to release our Fiesta ST front mount intercooler upgrade in the first week of February and we want to offer a group buy to the members of FiestaST.org. This thread will serve as a list of those who are interested in purchasing. If 5 people purchase through the group buy, the price will be $500 shipped. If 10 people purchase, the price is reduced to $400 shipped.

We are very excited to tap into the potential for the Fiesta ST and the intercooler is a vital component to seeing consistent and strong numbers.

The core dimensions are 26" wide x 5" tall x 3" thick. The end tanks will be CNC cut and hand TIG welded in house. This core will be 100% compatible with the factory intercooler pipes, as well as our intercooler piping kit once it is released.

List of members:

1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)

·
Registered
923 Posts
I'm in regardless... sign me up. :)

Reactions: rodmoe

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
That's three so far. :D

·
Registered
678 Posts
I'd be in with 10 people after some testing results, and assuming COBB won't do a CARB "package" that makes you buy the FMIC as well to get an EO#.

·
Registered
244 Posts
IS the stock Intercooler a limiting factor on this motor? Why are people changing it if it will not gain you anything? Would you not have to test it first to see if it improved performance? It may in fact hurt performance.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Once some flow numbers have been released and some dyno numbers have been posted i'll be 100% in, also what would the expected release completion date be? Also what would the design be? Would it be fin or bar/plate heat exchange design?

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
From their website
Now available for the 2014 Ford Fiesta ST! This intercooler upgrade is a must have for those who plan to modify and/or tune their Fiesta.

This product is hand crafted in the USA, using top quality 6061 aluminum. 100% tig welded CNC cut end tanks looks great and perform better.

Core dimensions: 26"x5"x3"

Bar and plate design

2.5" CNC machined outlets

Direct bolt on with no modifications or fabrication needed

Mates directly to factory intercooler piping

Kit includes (2) 90 degree silicone elbows, (4) T bolt clamps, (2) aluminum joiners and all hardware necessary for mounting.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 20 of 136 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.