Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I really like the fact is made it and the FRS/BRZ and FoST were removed haha. FiST ftw!!

Reactions: rodmoe

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
I really like the fact is made it and the FRS/BRZ and FoST were removed haha. FiST ftw!!
I am sure the Twins and the FoST will be saying the same about us next yr when the new R Spec Veloster Turbo is the media darling or some other hot hatch(aka Golf R) ... But for now we can enjoy some rare air and claim a top 3 spot for what it is worth... (that and 5 bux will get ya a coffee at Starbux) lol it is good to be a FiSTer ;)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Reactions: focusedintntions

·
Registered
105 Posts
I doubt the FiST will be dethroned anytime soon but that's just me starting to become a fanboy...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
923 Posts
Yeah, I just got my issue today. It's obviously a great little car. Now if the aftermarket would just hurry up and develop a few more goodies for it, I (and you) would be very very pleased. teehee :p

Reactions: banana cognac

·
Registered
923 Posts
With that said, I hope I won't regret leasing this car for 39 months. I rarely ever keep a car that long but something tells me I may want to hang onto this one... doh! Oh well, maybe in 3 years and 3 months Ford will make even more refinements and I can get a new one at the end of the lease. I just hope the FiST doesn't go the way the Focus SVT did... in 3 model years flat (2002-2004). ;)

Reactions: focusedintntions

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
LOL now if Bigby Coffee only offered one ... I'd be all over that once my walker gets tuned.... :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts