Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 320 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Looks nice!! What kind of paint did you use for the rims? And what lowering apring are you using. Love that drop.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Haven't had a chance to fully test it out yet, but it's pretty good still when it comes to firmness. I mean, don't expect an air pillow ride haha. It's firm for sure, but not overly.

Then again, I've owned some cars that have had suspensions harder than rock, so I'm used to it. But all in all, it's still something you can live with....kind of haha. The FiST is a pretty firm ride to begin with.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I bought them from the local distributor. Had them same day as they were in stock. I didn't want to wait two weeks to get them from overseas!

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
I bought them from the local distributor. Had them same day as they were in stock. I didn't want to wait two weeks to get them from overseas!
FSWerks doesn't have them yet. :(

Interesting was lookin at your "stubby" :rolleyes: ant. and noticed it just looked different then after I looked at the 5 door and its Ant. is in the rear not at the front of the roof... weird eh? View attachment 48 View attachment 49
That is strange. I wonder why they do subtle things like that?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Speak to H&R directly.

The part number is 29012-1.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk 2

1 - 20 of 320 Posts