Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Vendor
418 Posts
I know, we can't wait to get them up either! We are working on production for all of the major Stage 2 and Stage 3 parts: intake, FMIC, down pipe, and catback exhaust. I don't have a timeline right now, but I'll make sure to get those engineers some extra coffee this morning ;)

Ian

·
Registered
946 Posts
Did y'all find that the FMIC was necessary for BPU, or is it just a safeguard?

·
Vendor
418 Posts
Did y'all find that the FMIC was necessary for BPU, or is it just a safeguard?
In our experience, the Focus ST and Fiesta ST benefit the most from a FMIC upgrade compared to any other single part.

Ian

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
..... Hurry..... LOL ;)

·
Registered
191 Posts
In our experience, the Focus ST and Fiesta ST benefit the most from a FMIC upgrade compared to any other single part.

Ian
Care to share the data that supports this claim?
All of the dynos that I have seen seem to show very consistent back to back runs which indicates the intercooler is doing it's job.

·
Registered
946 Posts
All of the dynos that I have seen seem to show very consistent back to back runs which indicates the intercooler is doing it's job.
Im sure they will when the time comes, they're not pulling #'s out of their ass. Cobb seems to be one of the few manufacturers that doesn't just pump products out to get them out without thorough testing.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Im sure they will when the time comes, they're not pulling #'s out of their ass. Cobb seems to be one of the few manufacturers that doesn't just pump products out to get them out without thorough testing.
In god we trust, all others bring data. I'm genuinely curious because I've been impressed with the dynos posted with the stock IC so far!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Well that's the car in its stock configuration. One would hope the IC would be up for the task of handling the demand of a smaller turbo pushing some air.

Im anxious to see what kind of results COBB gets out of the car because the impression I've been seeing so far is that the fiesta setup is closed to maxed already and BPU mods haven't been done much. My guess these shops have been releasing parts just to be the first to offer them but don't have much in the ability to tune for optimization of these parts so significant results haven't been seen.

·
Vendor
418 Posts
Once we have production units available for final testing, we will be sure to share it!

Ian

·
Registered
923 Posts
Cobb is never the first to bring modifications to market, but when they do you know they are well engineered and their claims are backed by verifiable results. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts