Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
728 Posts
Kinda hard to see in the pics, but does fitting this spoiler eliminate the existing rear spoiler or fit over the top of existing?
How is it fixed? Bolts or bonded?
Looks Tops!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

· Registered
527 Posts
I think whoever makes these would do quite well if they advertised or sold globally even ebay. I would buy one if the quality was good. Looks like the st factory spoiler is replaced with the small base model fiesta spoiler to retain the rear stop light and give this one something to mount too.

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I think whoever makes these would do quite well if they advertised or sold globally even ebay. I would buy one if the quality was good. Looks like the st factory spoiler is replaced with the small base model fiesta spoiler to retain the rear stop light and give this one something to mount too.
The company that produce them will be selling on eBay but I could do for a bit cheaper on group buy

· Registered
635 Posts

· Registered
1,150 Posts
To each their own, I actually think mountunes spoiler extension looks the best. Aggressive, yet subtle

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Klink and adrianST

· Registered
1,150 Posts
I agree with Colin here. I wish the mountune one was.made with a carbon fibre option
If it was CF, I could justify spending that much on it.

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk

· Premium Member
938 Posts
Another Rear Wing, don't know who makes it but looks decent. From a owner in Thailand, found during a Bing search. Not digging that exhaust tip.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Hood
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive design

· Registered
2,234 Posts
Interesting ..

· Registered
612 Posts
Definitely not a fan of the one in the first post and I know a lot of the Focus community was having quality/fitment issues with the RS-style Focus wing. The second one isn't that bad but I'm not a fan of the outboard fences and the way it's sticking up and away from the body.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.