Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
I installed them awhile back and am very pleased; would also recommend the DD fog lamps and headlamps - that way everything matches. Maybe it's just me, but I don't like the factory yellowish fog lamps with the white switchbacks - looks much better with all white.

·
Vendor
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Any plans to restock the switchbacks? They have been out for quite awhile.
We've had switchbacks in stock for quite some time. They were recently marked out, but we have more expected to arrive shortly.

They are one of our most popular items

Nick C.

·
Registered
44 Posts
How many resistors are required for the LED lights? Do I need one per pair, one per bulb, ?? If I replace the front turn signals, do I need a resistor on both sides (L and R)? What if I also do the rear lights?

·
Vendor
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
How many resistors are required for the LED lights? Do I need one per pair, one per bulb, ?? If I replace the front turn signals, do I need a resistor on both sides (L and R)? What if I also do the rear lights?
The turn signal locations are the only spot that requires resistors to be installed. You'll need one resistor for each turn signal location that you replace with an LED.

Basically, the resistors are going to mimic the resistance created by the filament in the factory incandescent turn signals. The extra resistance is needed since LEDs create considerably less resistance than the factory bulbs.

Feel free to give us a call if you have any additional questions: (314) 205-3033

Thank you!
Nick C.

·
Vendor
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
July 4th sale! 20% off all diode dynamics products!

/center]​

HURRY! Only a few hours left!

Save 20% on all LED upgrades with coupon code: JULY4 at checkout! Head over to our website before this sale is gone! Sale ends Friday, July 5th at 11:59 CST!

Jake H.
Diode Dynamics

Click Here To Shop Now

Cannot be combined with additional discounts or free-shipping code

21 - 27 of 27 Posts