Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's an interesting and fun video. The camera is in a modified Focus ST. The FiST seems to get the better of FoST in the turns and the FoST has to work hard to pull it back in the straights. This is some really good footage!

·
Registered
127 Posts
The FoST driver really didn't seem aggressive on the throttle. Not sure, but the track appeared a little wet. Quite a few times it seemed like he stayed in a higher gear and eased out of turns and never went WOT in some of the longer straights. Just how it sounded to me. You never know unless you're there I'm sure.

·
Registered
567 Posts
LOVE LOVE LOVE seeing stuff like this. Give us a year or so and our little cars will have mad street cred. Right now not many people know what they are. Theyre making quiet the name for themselves.

·
Registered
612 Posts
The FoST driver really didn't seem aggressive on the throttle. Not sure, but the track appeared a little wet. Quite a few times it seemed like he stayed in a higher gear and eased out of turns and never went WOT in some of the longer straights. Just how it sounded to me. You never know unless you're there I'm sure.
Definitely this. As stated in the description/comments, they were just doing some laps to get some footage. If they were actually racing I'm pretty sure the video would have been entirely different, especially on such an open course. While I understand that that isn't what this community wants to hear, I have a bit of a different perspective owning both models. On the bright side, the FoST would require a lot more work out of the driver.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts