Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

Fiesta ST vs Focus ST

22K views 37 replies 15 participants last post by  WoRkZ 
#1 ·
Drove them both today at the Ecoboost Challenge event being held at Golden Gate Fields in Alameda near San Francisco. Drive time was limited to a couple of laps on a course set up in the parking lot. Fiesta feels lighter and with less low end torque. For the money, the Fiesta ST will be tough to beat. My only real complaints are lack of a two door hatchback in the US and rear camera is likely a year away. Don't know how solid beam axle affects real world driving. Ford personnel still can't say if Focus RS is a go or no go. It would be a shame for them not to outdo both the WRXSti and the Mitsubishi EVO!

#36 ·
After 8 months, I have to say I still love those Recaros. I've always shied away from leather seats... but I must say those have the best shape for sporty driving and they look damn good too. Now, the story could be very different in a couple of years... but for now, they are great!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.