1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Reactions: Brian

·
Registered
170 Posts
I think in situations where there are multiple sites, site owners need to collaborate and unite. It would make things 10x easier instead of having useful posts need to be reposted between multiple sites.(or even worse information spread out so its a scavenger hunt)

·
Registered
15 Posts
I OK at both as well as FiestaFaction for interior and exterior ideas. Having a few different communities may seem like a pain, but you catch more fish with a wider net, so to speak.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

·
Registered
300 Posts
I frequent .net and .org but I occasionally check the others in this thread.

It it is annoying having multiple forums, I had the same issue with BMW stuff (r3vlimited e30tech, bimmerforums, etc)

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Im a member of 4 fiesta st forums and I hate having to view each one everyday because each has good, intresting info that the others dont. So its hard for me to dedicate myself to just one.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
93 Posts
I too monitor .net (635 members) then .org (788 members) then fiestastforum.com. There all equally pretty good, but would nice if we had one FiST forum.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I'm on most of them, though this one seems the most active. I think when the ST section was spun off from the Faction it killed both sites, so I am all for a central location. :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
FiestaSTForum.com and FiestaST.org! Haven't set up on .net yet. Its all one big family! : p

All I have done all day is read forums. and calculate routes, trip times, expenses, and weather.

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
68 Posts
I started reading FiestaST.net which led me here to FiestaST.org. I registered on the FiestaSTForum.com just now. A centralized location would be most excellent.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts