Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So excited to be on this forum as a supporting vendor. Some of you might have seen my Focus ST on tarmacs. I came from the VW world but loved the ST at first site. Now I have fiesta jealousy, just wish I could fit my kids in the back :).

We have a few Fiesta ST fitments in stock.

17x8 et35 (silver)

Email me with special pricing as I only have a couple sets!

[email protected]

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tarmacs weren't built to be the lightest wheel but instead to be really strong for stuff like kens doing above. I believe somewhere in the mid 20lbs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
So excited to be on this forum as a supporting vendor.
We have a few Fiesta ST fitments in stock.

17x8 et35 (silver)

Email me with special pricing as I only have a couple sets!

[email protected]

How much for this set with "HOVER" mode that just cool.. Great looking product btw..

On a side note you list a 17x8 35et do you know how big a tire you can fit on the on this wheel on the FiST

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
93 Posts
So after buying a couple sets of wheels from fifteen52 they are giving you vendor rights now? That's pretty awesome, not gonna lie. You've represented them pretty nicely with your FoST! Your current set of gold forged turbomacs are really something special.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So after buying a couple sets of wheels from fifteen52 they are giving you vendor rights now? That's pretty awesome, not gonna lie. You've represented them pretty nicely with your FoST! Your current set of gold forged turbomacs are really something special.
I developed a relationship with them after running some of their stuff. But really what sold me was talking to Brad about their commitment to Ford. Ford is doing what VW did in the 80's and then with the mkiv's and that community became huge and a lot of fun. I see Ford as the new version of this and the team at Fifteen52 feel the same way. We have so many cool things planned and now the ST community has me at fifteen52 to help get product out there as well as develop new products and ideas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
39 Posts
according to focusST forums the turbomac will be available in cast and forged? cast being avail in april? prices? I want a set of these bitchin hard to clean wheels!!

·
Registered
488 Posts
turbomacs are fantastic looking wheels! Can't wait

1 - 20 of 27 Posts