Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally arrived after a 4 month wait! Got the winter tires put on. Gonna get the windows tinted this weekend. Replaced the fog lights with LEDs, looks really sharp.

Such a fun car to drive!

DSC_9154.jpg DSC_9156.jpg DSC_9157.jpg

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Nice car. You'll have a blast with it. I've had mine for a month and a half now and still get a huge charge out of driving it.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys! Perf blue was definitely the right color to go with. Took the day off work to drive around and break the engine in, and I had people complementing me everywhere and taking photos of it. Even the admin at my work said she'd never seen a blue look that sharp before.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Thanks guys! Perf blue was definitely the right color to go with. Took the day off work to drive around and break the engine in, and I had people complementing me everywhere and taking photos of it. Even the admin at my work said she'd never seen a blue look that sharp before.
Congrats, love the color!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Nice look. Should be sharper yet with tint. What kind of snows are you running?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts