Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys finally got my Ox white ST. It has been a long wait but well worth it that for sure . I picked up the car about a week ago now and finally found some time to post some pics up of the beast lol

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hatchback Ford fiesta When I first picked her up at the Dealership

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Ford fiesta Motor vehicle Straight to my buddy's shop for a full paint protection film on the front end and got a little carried away and put a very light tint on the headlights . She looks mean !!
Didn't even give the car a chance for stone chips 5 km drive from dealership to the shop. Also put on a high quality paint sealer on the car .

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Headlamp Automotive lighting
Very light tint . Was never a fan of how it looked on other cars but it turned out great on the ST .

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Hood
Added in the white Ford Badge also . Looks awesome !!!

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Bumper Ford fiesta Job is complete . Full paint protection film , Tinted headlights , Yellow tinted fogs

Still have to get some better shots but is has been bitter cold here in Toronto . I have took it out for a few long drives just did my first oil change yesterday and she is awesome so far . Loving every minute of the car . Im getting the itch for some mods now ahahha

Anyways let me know what you guys think !!

Will,

Attachments

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Looks great. How much does the tinted lights reduce light output. Love the look, but in a town with few Street lights not sure if it's worth the sacrifice.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

·
Registered
94 Posts
The car looks good, but theres no way I would tint the headlights with how terrible these stock headlights are. If we had HIDs, MAYBE but not stock.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey guys thanks for all the kind comments . I wasn't so sure of the tinted headlights at first to be honest but they have defiantly wore off on me . Makes the front end look so much more aggressive in my opinion .

However to answer some of your questions the tint does not reduce the headlight visibility at all . From what I have been told the lamina-x film actually improves the headlight beam and reflects/disburses the light better than the regular housing . In terms of % of the tint I am not sure on the exact percentage but this is the lightest % tint that lamina-x makes , I do however plan on putting some of the Piaa super white halogen bulbs in the car so I will post pics up of those once I get some along with the yellow fogs. Funny that I also have the yellow lamina-x coating on my fogs and it actually makes it look like there is a yellow bulb in there and also puts a bit of yellow on the road while driving . I guess it kinda backs up the fact that the tint does not affect the light in terms of the tint on the headlight . Im not too sure but I am happy with the results and she is staying like that hahaha .

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looks good! What's next?
Hahaha Im not sure Im kinda debating right now . I love the Injen intake so that will be next I'm thinking . Then probably get the COBB tuner or SCT tuner when they release there tune . Other than that Im not too sure . Been eyeballing the Eibach lowering springs as well .

·
Registered
39 Posts
Where do you buy that white Ford emblem for the front end, and how easy is it to replace? What did you use for adhesive?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Looks awesome, Grats! I wonder what powder coated white wheels would look like....?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Very nice. Love the white, it looks great for both the Fiesta and Focus ST. Is that a blue Ferrari 458 in the background, or do my eyes deceive me?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Looks great! My Ox White is on the way! I like the white Ford emblem - adding it to my list of "mods" to get.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Very nice. Love the white, it looks great for both the Fiesta and Focus ST. Is that a blue Ferrari 458 in the background, or do my eyes deceive me?
You sure know your cars lol . Not sure if you have ever heard of Deadmau5 ( house,trance,electric type music guy lol ) Anyways that is his car getting wrapped all in vinyl at my buddies shop same place where i got all my work done . Anyways his Ferrari is kinda out of this world in I don't know if its a good way or bad way . But check out my buddies site if your interested in some of there work its kinda crazy what they do with vinyl

P.S My Fiesta is on there webpage lol !!

www.sekanskin.com

Cheers

1 - 16 of 16 Posts