Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for the cheapest provider of XT-11-QDC (WSS-M2C200-D2) Motorcraft Dual Clutch Transmission Fluid for my 2014 ST. The cheapest I've found is $30 with free shipping off an Amazon link. When we need two quarts to do a change, $60 is a lot of money. Know of any place cheaper?

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
I am looking for the cheapest provider of XT-11-QDC (WSS-M2C200-D2) Motorcraft Dual Clutch Transmission Fluid for my 2014 ST. The cheapest I've found is $30 with free shipping off an Amazon link. When we need two quarts to do a change, $60 is a lot of money. Know of any place cheaper?
yup it is not cheap but I found this On Flea bay 2 Qts Ford Motorcraft DPS6 Power Shift Twin Dry Clutch Transmission | eBay

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, thanks. I saw that, but it also notes the Ebay fluid is for trannies specifying WSD-M2C200-D2 rather than WSS-M2C200-D2 like my FiST manual reads. I wonder that the difference is.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Yes, thanks. I saw that, but it also notes the Ebay fluid is for trannies specifying WSD-M2C200-D2 rather than WSS-M2C200-D2 like my FiST manual reads. I wonder that the difference is.
Hmm I had not read that as i was looking for the xt-11 number in my search.. the only other oil i have found that is supose to be ok is Royal Purple Syncromax if you are looking for oils outside Ford branded oils..

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
253 Posts
I would say the cheapest fluid is none. Most people never change it. I imagine it will last quote a while if you don't track the car. If you do track the car $60 is the least of your concerns.

·
Registered
45 Posts
This has come up in multiple threads. Only known non-Motorcraft oil that explicitly states that it meets spec (WSS-M2C200-D2) is a Castrol product (SYNTRANS FE 75W) that is not available in the U.S. I spoke several months ago to Castrol US and thay had no plans to import it. For the moment I would stick with the Motorcraft option.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I wrote a snail mail letter to Ford in Detroit asking what the difference is between the WSD and WSS prefix oils and have not heard back. Maybe they don't know what the difference is.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I stopped in a Ford dealership, and the parts man, Ward, contacted Ford and came up with an answer as to the difference between bottles labeled specification WSD-M2C200-D2 rather than WSS-M2C200-D2 as my manual calls for. Ward noted he was told there is a misprint on the labels. WSD should read WSS. This will be corrected in future printings.

·
Registered
45 Posts
There is a "sticky" on transmission fluid issues under the Maintenance section. Most of these questions are answered there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts