Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just tried to build a FiST last night and noticed the ST is no longer an option on ford's non-mobile site. The night before it was there.

I wonder if they stopped production for 2014?

-k

·
Registered
488 Posts
GOOD! lol I don't mind a 1 production year special :)

·
Registered
65 Posts
I just went there and I could build one, but the image file was of a black base model sedan (?). Perhaps they were in the process of rolling out an update to the system when you checked.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
It's still available on the Mobile site.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Just checked here in US regular site looks like they are just updating the page as new options are now available.
St over the top racing stripe 495$
St protection package $475
Hid head lamps (guess ford was listening) $JK.00 I wish

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
45 Posts
I will try to reconfirm, but last I heard 2/28/2014 was last day to enter orders for 2014 Fiesta. Orders for 2015 start 3/15/2014.

Update: The data below is from the Donlen website, checked minutes ago.

Last Date to Order First Date to Order Scheduling Begins Production Begins
2014’s 2015’s 2015’s 2015’s

Fiesta 02/28/14 03/15/14 04/17/14 06/02/14

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Important Fiesta Dates

Last Date to OrderFirst Date to Order Scheduling BeginsProduction Begins
2014's2015's2015's2015's
Fiesta2/28/20143/15/20144/17/20146/2/2014

·
Registered
162 Posts
Just checked here in US regular site looks like they are just updating the page as new options are now available.
St over the top racing stripe 495$
St protection package $475
Hid head lamps (guess ford was listening) $JK.00 I wish

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk
What is in the protecton package? Mats?

·
Registered
559 Posts
So this is possibly good news for me...if Mexico is ramping up for the '15 FiST and I ordered on Feb 3, could this mean I could take delivery sooner than later? Yes, I think that could be true...what deductive reasoning you have! Why thank you....no problem...

·
Registered
37 Posts
So this is possibly good news for me...if Mexico is ramping up for the '15 FiST and I ordered on Feb 3, could this mean I could take delivery sooner than later? Yes, I think that could be true...what deductive reasoning you have! Why thank you....no problem...

Here you go...

MODEL-FORD Fiesta
FINAL ORDERS DUE/2014 FINAL ORDER DATE/2015 INITIAL ORDER ACCEPTANCE/2015 SCHEDULING BEGINS/2015 PRODUCTION START UP
02/21/14. 02/28/14. 03/15/14. 04/17/14. 06/02/14.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I bought mine yesterday they told me that they can tweak allocated cars that haven't started build but that new allocations are stopped due to the MY changeover.

Interesting factoid for 2015 MY the dealer told me that not all Ford dealers will get allocation. They say that they now have to buy into the SVT program, which is only open to dealers above a certain sales level and then that gives them the right to get the FiST, the FoST, the Raptor and the Shelby Mustang. Dealers below certain sales numbers or that don't buy into the program get nada. It's a dealer i've bought LOTS of cars from so I've no reason to believe they're BS'ing me.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I bought mine yesterday they told me that they can tweak allocated cars that haven't started build but that new allocations are stopped due to the MY changeover.

Interesting factoid for 2015 MY the dealer told me that not all Ford dealers will get allocation. They say that they now have to buy into the SVT program, which is only open to dealers above a certain sales level and then that gives them the right to get the FiST, the FoST, the Raptor and the Shelby Mustang. Dealers below certain sales numbers or that don't buy into the program get nada. It's a dealer i've bought LOTS of cars from so I've no reason to believe they're BS'ing me.
That is not true at all. There is no SVT program anymore.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts