Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm start this thread to see how much Fiesta st owners love to drive their cars and and how quickly owners are hitting Milestones. Let's see if we can get a peak at the lifespan these cars are getting! How many miles are on yours?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'll start... I just hit 20000 miles so far on my 2014. I know its not much but its definitely a milestone!

·
Registered
170 Posts
I hit over 3500 miles and i picked up the car in the end of october

Reactions: Morag92

·
Registered
46 Posts
I've had mine since the beginning of August and I just rolled over 5,000 miles. Mine isn't my daily driver or else it would have quite a few more miles...

Reactions: Morag92

·
Registered
17 Posts
Bought mine Christmas Eve, it's now got 230 miles on it. Trying not to drive it much as the roads are icy and salty in Scotland

·
Registered
136 Posts
Picked up mine in very early August - I am at 5100ish miles... daily driven to and from work (60 miles round trip). Just went and had my oil changed for the first time. So far, so good. Looking forward to seeing how these things work long term!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
How do you all do so many miles? I've done just shy of 6k since July
Mine's my daily driver, I commute to work ~55 miles one way. On my days off I often drive around running errands or to head out on hikes or other adventures, so I still manage to average ~100 miles/day - commute or otherwise.
Adds up fast!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just cracked 10k on my 2015. And yes, I took a pic just so I could post on this thread.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts