Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont think ive seen to many people complain about this, but I know my FiST suffers from the same 1-2nd gear clunk that theFoST has. I saw on some random website that they were advertising the cobb RMM as a FoST and a FiST upgrade. Does anyone know if that's a mistake, or do both STs share the same RMM?

If they dont, hopefully cobb or someone makes an aftermarket option for us, because that clunk is terrible. Espically after you get the AP.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Reactions: COBB

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
106 Posts
That sucks to hear - I didn't hear any whispers about that clunk that plagues the Focus ST on the Fiesta and was hoping it wasn't an issue. Ah well - something on the list to modify straight away.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I've gotten the clunk once on a hard 1-2 shift, but I almost never drive like that. I was pulling out into fast moving traffic. It caught me by surprise, but certainly doesn't seem like something that needs to be addressed immediately.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
559 Posts
FoMoCo has already authorized a warranty fix for RMM for the FoST....there is forum for FoST owners in South Africa that shows some you tube videos of how much the engine moves during 1st to 2nd hard shifting....uh, not buying a FoST....my god does it move, and bang! I saw one comany that makes an aftermarket replacement...OCE is the name I think...I wonder if they'll make one for the FiST

1 - 11 of 11 Posts