Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, Just wondering if anyone had weighted the stock 17" rim and/or rim and tire combo. What are the specs of the rim including offset. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
From other sources I was under the impression that the weight of the wheels were around 22lbs.

Has anyone that has swapped wheels weighed the stockers

·
Registered
743 Posts
From other sources I was under the impression that the weight of the wheels were around 22lbs.

Has anyone that has swapped wheels weighed the stockers
Same. Between 21-22lbs. That's a lot of weight to move around. Oddly enough, about the same weight as my '11 WRX was.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Looks like a good amount of benefit can be had by swapping the stock wheels for Enkei RPF1's for example. I think the 17x7's are a mere 15 pounds.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Looks like a good amount of benefit can be had by swapping the stock wheels for Enkei RPF1's for example. I think the 17x7's are a mere 15 pounds.
And not available in a 4x108 bolt pattern. There are some that are, and some of those are light, but Enkei has decided to not cater to the Ford crowd for some reason.

·
Registered
55 Posts
And not available in a 4x108 bolt pattern. There are some that are, and some of those are light, but Enkei has decided to not cater to the Ford crowd for some reason.
Oh. O.O I thought these were 4x100. Not good. Would be tricky to find good wheels for this thing.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts