Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To celebrate nearly 9 months of the Fiesta ST in Australia, I thought we do a quick head count for everybody who subscribes to this forum who owns a FiST in Australia (spouses and future owners included).

So please just simply say which town you live in and your color of vehicle.

Happy Easter all you "FiSTanatics" out there!

· Registered
728 Posts
What's wrong with your "Build Date and Colour" thread? Not working out for ya?
Love the way you ask people to post info, and not bother to post that info yourself!!
What's your town and colour?
Me = Mascot and MO with MT13ST plate!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

· Registered
106 Posts
Getting my car next month. A Molten Orange with plates QCB91 from Eagleby, Queensland.

· Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Oh deary me! Where are my manners?

I must of forgot to let everyone else out there who doesn't care about my two 2013 Fiesta STs I own in Brisbane.

One being a totally original unmolested Molten Orange and the other a Black heavily modified project street car that you'll be able to read about in a future Fast Fours.

Happy now?

· Registered
427 Posts
Getting my car next month. A Molten Orange with plates QCB91 from Eagleby, Queensland.
Hey Maximum sounds like our FiST's are on the same ship. Been tracking it since it left Germany. .. it's now in South Africa next stop Fremantle. Will be 6 months from when I ordered mine. FW Geelong
Taking my plates and a few cosmetic mods to the dealer tomorrow ready for delivery. Two mates already have theirs an MO and a black...suddenly I never see them anymore...always out driving haha

· Registered
106 Posts
Hey Maximum sounds like our FiST's are on the same ship. Been tracking it since it left Germany. .. it's now in South Africa next stop Fremantle. Will be 6 months from when I ordered mine. FW Geelong
Taking my plates and a few cosmetic mods to the dealer tomorrow ready for delivery. Two mates already have theirs an MO and a black...suddenly I never see them anymore...always out driving haha
Hey mate,

Nah my car is already at the dealership and has been for a couple of weeks. I'm waiting for some money to come through. Unfortunately :(

I want it now :(

· Registered
427 Posts
Fisted if it's on the ship and you have the VIN number enter it into the tracking your freight page of W&W logistics freighters.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.