Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tuxedo Black here in the Capital city
Who else?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Tuxedo black as well, been living in Saint Augustine but moving to Destin this weekend. Spent 6 years in Tallahassee, I miss that place too much. Go Noles! :cool:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Picking up my *new* Ingot Silver from Lauderdale area dealer (former employer) Feb 3rd, then bringing it back to Treasure Coast area (home). Scenic A1A, US 1, I-95, and surface streets for break-in. Making a day of it!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Oxford White in Jupiter (Palm Beach County)

Reactions: Teampryor

·
Registered
149 Posts
Picking up my *new* Ingot Silver from Lauderdale area dealer (former employer) Feb 3rd, then bringing it back to Treasure Coast area (home). Scenic A1A, US 1, I-95, and surface streets for break-in. Making a day of it!
What dealer did you get it from?

·
Registered
149 Posts
I'm in Ft. Lauderdale and got my PB last Saturday. Still have yet to see another FiST on the road down here.

·
Registered
82 Posts
What dealer did you get it from?
Autonation Ford in Ft. Lauderdale, Herb K. in Fleet Sales. Where did you get yours? When I started looking, I was in for Performance Blue, but the Ingot Silver really popped when I saw it.

Edit: As far as seeing another FiST, I will probably be back down in that area on a coming weekend, just not sure which one. I grew up down there, and have family and friends to visit as often as possible.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Autonation Ford in Ft. Lauderdale, Herb K. in Fleet Sales. Where did you get yours? When I started looking, I was in for Performance Blue, but the Ingot Silver really popped when I saw it.

Edit: As far as seeing another FiST, I will probably be back down in that area on a coming weekend, just not sure which one. I grew up down there, and have family and friends to visit as often as possible.
You're not going to believe this, but I drove your car! I think it was 1/25 I went to that dealer. That was the second time I had driven one. A little earlier in the month I had gone to the AutoNation dealer in Margate and drove a Red one. Both of those had Recaros, and they were tight on me and my wife was with me when I drove yours and she thought the same. I got mine at Plantation Ford. Saw the blue one there last weekend when we dropped off wife's car for servicing.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Im in a WhatsApp group chatroom with a whole bunch of Florida ST drivers (FiST and FoST) so far there is only 2 fiestas me and some other guy if anyone wants in let me know! We set up big ST meets monthly!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Im in a WhatsApp group chatroom with a whole bunch of Florida ST drivers (FiST and FoST) so far there is only 2 fiestas me and some other guy if anyone wants in let me know! We set up big ST meets monthly!
What part of Florida are you in?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'd be interested. Let me know when the next meet up is.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts