Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Deer. Two of the suckers at about 40... Still waiting on the tow truck.

Sigh. Not even 4 month old car

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
946 Posts
Damn dude, these things are deer magnets! Just got mine back from the shop from the two fucks that ran into mine, one in the front and the other put his face through my window. On the bright side, the new bumper doesn't have holes!

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
After inspecting it while waiting for the truck, it looks like it turned out about as good as possible all things considered.

Radiator isn't leaking... no drips under the car. Hell the impact beam behind the bumper didn't even look pushed in. Suspension looks OK. Well, as much as I could see in the dark anyway. If I'm lucky I'll get away with a bumper, fender, hood, headlight, and some other odds and ends. Car runs like shit though so my guess is the intercooler got smashed up. Fender is pushed back so the passenger door won't open since it binds on the fender.

All things considered.... not too bad. Be careful out there!

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Damn dude, these things are deer magnets! Just got mine back from the shop from the two fucks that ran into mine, one in the front and the other put his face through my window. On the bright side, the new bumper doesn't have holes!
Ooooh thanks for telling me that - I'm going to call the shop on Monday and ask them to not drill holes for a front plate. Small upside I guess... Still sucks though, hah.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Deer jerky???

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk
Hahah! I even walked back to where I hit them a good 20 minutes later after dealing with USAA on the phone, and they were both gone.

dafuq?

The one that hit the right side went up over the hood and off the side of the A-pillar. The one that nailed the center/left-of-center bounced off to the right as well. I have no idea how far they got, but there is no blood on the car, just tufts of fur. Broken bones/internal bleeding maybe?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yeah, someone's limping away for sure. Don't worry dude. Body shop will fix it right for you. You're insurance shouldn't go up. And if it does, then say Sayonara to them.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 50 Posts