Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i want focus st brakes and 5 lug hub in my fiesta is it possible? Mostly i want focus st rims om my fiesta can it be done?

·
Registered
88 Posts
would require a ton of custom work and money.
A cheaper alternative is probably ordering adapters to put those wheels on the Fiesta,
Bolt on adapters would push those wheels pretty far out, possibly too much for the Fiesta
The standard tires on the focus wheels are also too big
at the end of the day the wheel and tire setup will be unnecessarily heavy ruining handling, acceleration, fuel economy.
Ultimately, It's not worth it.

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
I have taken the entire rear torsion beam out and inspected each component on the Fiesta ST. I am doing the same for the Focus ST next to see if anything is interchangeable. I'll keep you guys posted :)

·
Registered
411 Posts
I have taken the entire rear torsion beam out and inspected each component on the Fiesta ST. I am doing the same for the Focus ST next to see if anything is interchangeable. I'll keep you guys posted :)
Excellent, look forward to it. My wife has a Focus, I'm sure see wouldn't notice a few swaps here and there.lol

·
Registered
8 Posts
What would also be useful to know is if a Mazda2 hub can be swapped on so we can have access to a bolt pattern with better wheel selection (4x100).

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts