Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to find a Fiesta ST blueprint, in other words, a vector drawing of the outside of the car. I can't seem to find a decent one for free or for purchase. I found a couple of base Fiesta drawings and one ST, but it wasn't very good.

Man, I know these cars are pretty niche, but still.

Anybody have any idea where I could find one?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Bump for justice!!!! I've been looking for the same thing, to try and mock up a design for autocross. I might just make one myself if I can't find it. I'll post it here if I do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey there fellow San Diegan Chupacabra. Chupacabra? It would be too much coincidence if you lived in San Diego, owned a FiST and also were Puerto Rican? Would it?

I can draw one myself too. But I have too much work to do. I can't really afford the time to draw the thing. I figured someone would have a good design online, even for sale. But... nope!

I know, see a need... Fill a need. But how many of these am I going to be able to sell if I draw it myself. Lol. Probably not worth the time.

·
Registered
175 Posts
What's the vector needed for? T shirts, signs or something like that? I do graphic design and could make up something if people want give general ideas of what they'd like to see. Here's something I did for the Honda Grom forum members. Motorcycle racer Road racing Superbike racing Vehicle Motorcycle racing Logo Sticker Motorcycle helmet Football helmet Label

If it's shirts you want I can do a design and have some made.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
^^^ Actually, I'm a designer. I'm just too busy and I'm trying to avoid spending the time needed to draw the car's blueprint in Illustrator.

I need to blueprint to design graphics for a wrap for my upcoming build.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Wow, damn I was just going to be super ghetto and use the pen tool to trace a FiST in Photoshop, haha.

@kiteboarder well I'm not Puerto Rican but I am half mexican so, yeah I'm somewhat brown, haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
^^^ Hehe. :) - Yeah, I need a pro-level blueprint. Might end up drawing it soon. Or maybe I should do a group buy to offset the costs a bit. Hmmmm. Something to think about.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts