Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
I just got an Fswerks system in the mid $500's and they installed it for $100. I think it sounds great without going overboard. They explained to me why they felt 2.5" was sufficient (larger than stock) and it made sense so I left it at that. It was considerably less money than the Magnaflow someone paid for as well as apparently the one from Ford. In the end, I'm really pleased with it.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Anything Borla is $$$ but top notch. I agree though, $900 for just a catback is a whole TBE system from other vendors.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I just got an Fswerks system in the mid $500's and they installed it for $100. I think it sounds great without going overboard. They explained to me why they felt 2.5" was sufficient (larger than stock) and it made sense so I left it at that. It was considerably less money than the Magnaflow someone paid for as well as apparently the one from Ford. In the end, I'm really pleased with it.
How is it on the highway?

Sent from my Note 2 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I do not want a droning exhaust, the ford system on my mustang sounded great and fit perfect. Fs werks looks good but i worry about drone

·
Registered
244 Posts
I would rather go with BORLA if i had to, they have the "million mile warranty" and you will need it because their exhaust flanges are not made of stainless and rust badly (especially if you are in a snow belt). But i still think that 2.25" is not much of a gain over the stock 2.17".

·
Registered
488 Posts
$890?! lol wut

·
Registered
244 Posts
I am waiting for Cobb's cat back. I think they are going with a 2.5 and that is what i really want.
if they make a nice 2.5 it will sell very well.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I would rather go with BORLA if i had to, they have the "million mile warranty" and you will need it because their exhaust flanges are not made of stainless and rust badly (especially if you are in a snow belt). But i still think that 2.25" is not much of a gain over the stock 2.17".
Agree, would have been much better value as a 2.5".

·
Registered
170 Posts
Just go 3" and get it done. If you are ever looking at going full Stage 2, you going to need it anyways.
Is there any evidence out yet that shows the difference between 2.5 and 3?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts