Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about buying a set of winter wheels and tires. Borbet 16's. They came off of ZX3 Focus but I want to be sure that they will fit around the caliper on the Fiesta. The seller thinks they will fit around 280mm brakes... Anyone know the size on the FiST?

·
Registered
369 Posts
16's should fit no issue. There are a lot of people running 15's for their winters.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Focus wheels fit fine, but the factory offset on a focus makes the wheels tuck in too far on the Fiesta.. still fits, but looks funny.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry for bringing this discussion back... But I gave incorrect info, the wheels are 15x7... But from what I am hearing, they will still fit. I am really in need of pulling the trigger on this very soon as the weather in Michigan has just taken a nasty turn for the worst... I can barely get the Fiesta moving anymore so I really need to get some winters. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Sorry for bringing this discussion back... But I gave incorrect info, the wheels are 15x7... But from what I am hearing, they will still fit. I am really in need of pulling the trigger on this very soon as the weather in Michigan has just taken a nasty turn for the worst... I can barely get the Fiesta moving anymore so I really need to get some winters. Thanks guys!
I typically rely on Tirerack to guide me on wheels. Their winter package for the FiST is a 15x6 which says to me a 16x7 will be fine. The only concern would be offset. Would the buyer let you try them out?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well even more bad news... He isn't selling the wheels anymore... Haha so I went to TireRack and found the 15x6 wheel and tire package with winter tires on them and with shipping it'll be $550. Unless Discount Tire can beat that price with mounting and balancing and the whole 9 yards, I am probably just going to do that. That is a lot of dough to drop on tires and standard wheels but it is totally worth it to keep the Fiesta on the road for the winter!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts