1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Vendor
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GarageLine.com: Fiesta ST Wheel Spacer Packages (15mm)​

15mm/15mm Installed:

Group Buy Price: $175 for a set of 4 Ships 8/25/2014

Our spacers are built to last, made from 6061 Aluminum and anodized black not only for the cool look but for corrosion resistance. All of our spacers are hubcentric so they have the proper hubsize and are guaranteed not cause a vibration at speed like other cheaper spacers. We use Grade 10 bolts like your stock wheel studs so they are strong as OEM equipment. They do no require extended studs or cutting your stock studs.

100% Bolt on!

[email protected]
240-516-8863

·
Registered
340 Posts
For anyone curious, the term "spacer" could be a bit misleading. These are adapters, and coming from the Genesis C. world I can vouch that Garage Line has a good rep. Since adapters come with studs and bolt on, you're effectively extending your hub, minimizing the stress added by slip-on spacers. If it's your thing, hop on this as it's a good deal.

·
Registered
204 Posts
That looks really good. What's the drop on the car in the picture?

·
Registered
248 Posts
love the look, was extremely interested and was going to purchase them until i realized it would cost $88 to ship to canada!!
holy crap guys, like come on!
i want them pretty badly, but not $88 for shipping badly :( :(

·
Registered
946 Posts
If you're lowered I'm sure.. I'm running 15x7 et30's (basically what the BS of the stock wheels with spacers will be) with H&R springs and semi aggressive turns will cause some rubbing.

·
Vendor
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That looks really good. What's the drop on the car in the picture?
I will find out from the customer. He hasn't said anything he's been running them for 3 months now.

love the look, was extremely interested and was going to purchase them until i realized it would cost $88 to ship to canada!!
holy crap guys, like come on!
i want them pretty badly, but not $88 for shipping badly :( :(
That is using a flat rate box to Canada unfortunately it doesn't get much cheaper than that. If you ship by UPS they will charge $50 for brokerage on top of normal shipping.

Any rubbing with the OEM wheels/tires?
Customer has not reported any rubbing.

Thanks,

Jermaine

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
There's a company that can make them, custom. PM me, as I don't want to put that info in Garage Lines thread.

Scent from Glade Air Freshener

1 - 20 of 44 Posts