Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
These look great. Does the guy have any more pictures with these installed? I'd be interested in seeing some different angles of the car!

·
Registered
32 Posts
I like the look with the spacers, but I assume this increases the dirt/debris that's tossed up the sides of the car....how about a mud flap/spacer combo group buy!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Color me intrigued...

I've always loved the look of adapters / spacers, but there really is a love / hate thing for them out there. I've always avoided them because from a performance standpoint I always wondered if I was stressing something too much would it just give way... I don't know.

Anyone have any feedback on performance, durability, safety of running adapters / spacers?

·
Registered
528 Posts
Color me intrigued...

I've always loved the look of adapters / spacers, but there really is a love / hate thing for them out there. I've always avoided them because from a performance standpoint I always wondered if I was stressing something too much would it just give way... I don't know.

Anyone have any feedback on performance, durability, safety of running adapters / spacers?
Couldn't have said it better, want to make sure nothing starts flying off at speed lol.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Couldn't have said it better, want to make sure nothing starts flying off at speed lol.
I'm in the same boat. I like the stock wheels and this looks awesome but looks aren't worth premature wear for me personally.

+1 Anyone have info on running these kinds of spacers long term?

·
Registered
612 Posts
I've put many thousands of miles on spacers. They won't wear anything any faster than a low offset wheel would, which is nothing. So long as you treat them like lug nuts and torque them properly you'll have no issues. While I haven't personally run GarageLine spacers I know of quite a few FoST members that have and have had nothing but good things to say.

·
Super Moderator
934 Posts
I've put many thousands of miles on spacers. They won't wear anything any faster than a low offset wheel would, which is nothing. So long as you treat them like lug nuts and torque them properly you'll have no issues. While I haven't personally run GarageLine spacers I know of quite a few FoST members that have and have had nothing but good things to say.
I love my 15mm Garagelines and just checked the torque on mine when I swapped over to my Sahara Gold powdercoated rims this past week. I'll be checking them from time to time to make sure they stay torqued.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Can anyone please confirm if the spacers have the factory lug pattern so they can be run with stock wheels?
I'm pretty sure when grageline answered your original question they were indicating they are the stock lug pattern. The OP fitment picture is the stock wheels.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Just checking in. I know the title says group buy but there's no minimum number of orders so this is more of a pre-sale introductory price? I'm sold on these but I'll be waiting a little closer to the ship date.

21 - 40 of 44 Posts